Known as one of the most comprehensive approaches, facelift Dubai is a process of treating facial wrinkles that are generally caused by aging. There are many types of facelifts that ranges from minimally invasive to real surgical procedures. A facelift removes excess skin, tightens underlying tissues and muscle and re-drapes skin on the face and neck. It can correct midface sagging, marionette lines, jowls, and a double chin, for maintaining facial rejuvenation. This is a very common procedure nowadays, and hundreds of people across the world go through this treatment every day. So if you have these below-mentioned facelifts, then you can consider going to wellbeing medical center for carrying out a facelift treatment.
- When the natural youthfulness of the skin is lost and your face doesn’t reflect your young spirit and energy.
- If you determine that your facial sagging
- When your face loses its natural elasticity.
- When you realize that time, gravity, sun exposure, and heredity have caused your skin to lose its natural beauty and glow and you don’t look like your old self anymore.
The facelift in Dubai in Wellbeing Medical Centre is usually focused and done on the lower facial areas, such as the jawline, jowls, and cheeks as well as the forehead and around the eyes. Certain techniques involve Pyramid Facelift by Devine Pro with four types of facial techniques: Radio Frequency, Dynamic Muscle Activation, RF Microneedling, RF Fractional which target is to do an overall facelifting. Another Facelift technique is done using Ultraformer 3, High Intensity Focused Ultrasound which has an immediate effect but the final results is in 90 days. Today, many different techniques exist with outcomes that can be consistently reliable, safe, and durable.
How to select the best clinic?
A facelift is a serious procedure and only the best skin care specialists in Dubai can perform them correctly using the latest facelift technology in the market. So there are certain points that you need to keep in mind.
- The specialist’s qualifications
- The certification of the clinic
- Experience with facelift treatments (if any)
- Your comfort level with the specialist
Once you confirm on these factors it is important to find the right clinic. Wellbeing Medical Centre is one of the best and reliable clinics for a facelift as they have been in the market for over ten years now in Duabi. The certified specialists and nurses are going to provide you with the best treatment.