Receive the Best Surgeries for Hair Loss Treatment Dubai
Hair transplant has become one of the popular options for hair loss treatment in Dubai. There are a lot of factors about a hair transplant surgery that has contributed to its growing success and demand amongst men and women. However, this surgery is not recommended for everyone and you should consult a Dubai hair transplant specialist if you wish to regain your hair growth in the shortest time.
Follicular Unit Extraction, also called FUE Technique, is one of the most well known hair transplant techniques because of its minimally invasive nature. This hair transplant procedure is about removing healthy hair follicles directly from the scalp in the donor area and then grafting them into the bald or thinning areas of the head. Using the latest techniques, this allows our hair transplant specialists to do larger FUE sessions than before and harvest a maxim amount of hair follicles in the minimum amount of time. Our specialists at Wellbeing Medical Centre can implant up to 5500 hair follicles in one session.
Wellbeing Medical Centre offers specialized Dubai hair transplant to deliver the best results. Such surgeries need to be performed with care following the best guidance and safety standards. If you are looking for a hair transplant in Dubai, the experts of Wellbeing Medical Centre discuss the details of what the surgery might have in store for you and how you can go about getting the best hair transplant treatment that is fit for you.
*The advantages of undergoing FUE hair transplant:
- Latest surgical treatment techniques tailored to enhance your appearance with natural hair growth and covering up for lost hair.
- People suffering from prolonged hair loss can ideally opt for this advanced and permanent solution for hair loss, yet you must receive a thorough consultation to confirm the suitability and applicability of such procedure.
- Such hair transplant surgeries are safe, no aftercare needed and no stitches required with the latest techniques.
- The procedure is fast, done under a local anesthesia.
- Patients can go back to their normal work routine in just a few days.
*An overview of hair transplant surgery treatment:
- Although the process itself is not painful, the result of your hair transplant depends on a lot on how well you prepare for the surgery. Some advices are to stop consuming blood thinners medicine a few weeks before the FUE Hair Transplant surgery day, to quit smoking at least two weeks and to stop drinking any alcohol a week before the procedure. All these advices would be given to you by the plastic surgeon during your consultation and you should follow the steps to prepare for the procedure.
- Tenderness of scalp and mild pain are some of the most common aftereffects that patients face post-treatment.
- Surgeons recommended rest for a few days before you can expose the treated scalp.
- You can wear a surgical dressing to cover from scalp from further problems and skin complications. Our nurses will change the surgical dressing and even do the hair wash for the next month post surgery.
- Antibiotics and pain medications can help curb the uneasiness that might arise after the treatment.
- With the right guidance and consultation, you can easily deal with post-treatment issues and return to your regular or normal routine within no time.
Experts of Wellbeing Medical Centre can guide you effectively on the safety and results of this hair loss treatment in Dubai. To get the best hair transplant solutions, consult experienced and professional doctors at our clinic and get the safest solutions to treat hair recovery problems and gain volume on your hair growth.
* Results may vary from person to person.